Regatta Cross Stones X-LT Walking Boot for Women
Product Review & Walking Gear Test
Cross Stones X-LT Walking Boot for Women
Features to Note:
- Suede and mesh upper
- Water resistant Atl treated leather
- Isotex waterproof and breathable footwear - seam sealed with breathable internal membrane bootee liner
- Women's specific last
- Wicking lining - draws moisture away from the foot
- Deep padded collar and tongue
- Rubberised toe and heel bumpers
- X-LT sole technology - engineered to offer the best in weight saving technology
- Lightweight nylon shank
- EVA comfort footbed
- Compression moulded EVA midsole - lightweight shock absorbing layer under foot
- Lightweight carbon rubber outsole - hardwearing durable outsole with a specially developed multi-directional cleat pattern
Our tester for the Regatta Cross Stones X-LT walking boots was a nine year old girl who had found the childrens' sizes too small. She has worn the Cross Stones for a variety of short, low level walking trips on mainly asphalt paths, grass and mud.
Perhaps not surprisingly, the boots were a little too 'voluminous' - however this could be fixed by using some additional inner soles. Perhaps this is something Regatta could consider providing as standard for girls/boys who are in transition between childrens' and adults' sizes?
However, once on the boots were very comfortable and kept her feet warm and dry.
Whilst too flexible for walking over rocky ground, the Regatta Cross Stones X-LT are a comfortable walking boot for low level walking.
See also : Cross Stones XLT Walking Boots for Men
Have you got a Regatta Cross Stones X-LT Walking Boots for Women?
We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. Perhaps you simply disagree with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been negelected.
Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Regatta Cross Stones X-LT Walking Boots for Women - so we can publish your important views below.