Walking and Hiking Questions and Answers
- All Q & A about Walking and Hiking
Full list of questions we have received with the most recent at the top . . .
- Mountains, Peaks, Tops & Hills of England, Scotland and Wales
Ben Nevis, Snowdon, Scafell Pike . . .
- Long Paths & National Trails
Wainwright's Coast to Coast, The Pennine Way, Offa's Dyke, The Dales Way, The West Highland Way, The Hadrian's Wall Path, The Cotswolds Way . . .
- GPS Waypoints & GPS Devices
GPS Devices, Uploading GPS Waypoints, Datums, Overseas . . .
- Camping & Wild Camping
Wild camping in England, Scotland and Wales, Buiding campfires,
- Walking & Hiking Boots and Footwear
Tight boots, blisters, wide boots, waterproof boots, boots that rub . . .
- Waterproof Jackets, Clothing & Walking Gear/Kit
Reproofing waterproofs, buying, lightweight kit . . .
- Bulls, Cows and Cattle
Bulls in fields, Walking through fields of cows . . .
- Blocked Paths
Paths blocked by barbed wire, Who is responsible?, How is a footpath reinstated? Can I put a gate on a footpath through my garden? . . .
Dogs on Ben Nevis, Dogs on Snowdon, Dogs on Scafell Pike . . .
- Wheelchair Access
The Peak District, North Yorkshire, Shropshire, West Yorkshire . . .
- Camper Vans & Motorhomes
Parking in a Lay-by, Overnight on the Roadside, In London, Scotland, Cornwall . . .
- Other Walking & Hiking questions not covered by the above sections
Miscellaneous Walking & Hiking questions . . .
Expert Guides to The UK's Best Walks
Wednesday, Mar 29th, 2023