Regatta Cross Stones Junior Walking Boot for Children
Product Review & Walking Gear Test
Cross Stones Junior Walking Boot for Children
Features to Note:
- PU nubuck and mesh upper
- Water resistant Atl treated upper materials
- Isotex waterproof and breathable footwear - seam sealed with breathable internal membrane bootee liner
- Wicking lining - draws moisture away from the foot
- Deep padded collar and tongue
- Rubberised toe and heel bumpers
- EVA comfort footbed
- Internal lightweight shock absorbing midsole layer
- Lightweight carbon rubber outsole - hardwearing durable outsole with a specially developed multi-directional cleat pattern
Our young tester, who has worn a Size 3 for a variety of short walks in rain - and snow - found that the Regatta Cross Stones walking boot fitted well and were very comfortable 'straight from the box' on a variety of different terrains. He liked them a lot!
A minor gripe was that although the lacing system overall was quite easy to use - when pulled from the top the laces didn't tighten the boot along the foot.
The boots were fine in rain but unfortunately he found that his feet were wet after walking through snow/slush.
The Regatta Cross Stones Junior are an attractive, comfortable walking boot. However for many, the price (£50) may seem like a lot to pay for a child with rapidly growing feet. The performance in snow was a little disappointing.
Have you got a Regatta Cross Stones Junior Walking Boots for Children?
We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. Perhaps you simply disagree with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been negelected.
Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Regatta Cross Stones Junior Walking Boots for Children - so we can publish your important views below.