Original Buff SA Reversible Polar Buff Walking Accessories and Gift Ideas for Men and Women
Product Review & Walking Gear Test
Reversible Polar Buff Walking Accessories and Gift Ideas for Men and Women
Features to Note:
- Double-layered 100% polyester microfiber fabric backed by 100% Polartec® microfleece.
- Dimensions: 51x25.5cms
- Active Odour control
For the unitiated, a Buff is a fabric tube that you can use as a hat or a scarf, a face cover or a hair-tie .... and no doubt many other ways as well.
With this reversible version you can multiply the ways to wear it by reversing it three different ways:
- microfiber inside and fleece outside
- fleece inside and microfiber outside
- pull microfiber away from fleece for a half microfiber/half fleece effect.
It only took me a few practice attempts to master the art of converting the tube into a hat. It's soft, warm, breathable and keeps out the wind. It washes and dries well and so far has not lost any of its elasticity.
If you're looking for a warm, versatile head and neck covering for your winter walking, why not see if this Reversible Polar Buff is your cup of tea?
Have you got a Original Buff SA Reversible Polar Buff Walking Accessories and Gift Ideas for Men and Women?
We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. Perhaps you simply disagree with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been negelected.
Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Original Buff SA Reversible Polar Buff Walking Accessories and Gift Ideas for Men and Women - so we can publish your important views below.
• Cheap material and slow delivery
Sally Anderson, Long Beach, Ca
• A tad expensive but still a good accessory. I found it particularly useful for keeping my neck and face warm whilst skiing.
Peter Wainwright, St Helens
• This is one piece of kit that goes with me everywhere since I was given one when I went skiing some years ago. It was so good and useful that the whole family (and extended family) now have one! The only problem that I have had with it is that I have got too warm with it as a scalf! Washing it makes it as good as new, I cannot say or find a fault with it except to say that I maybe too old for the colour of my current one. I rate them so much I also now have one without the polar fleece that I use for 'summer' walks and when out and about on my bike. As for all the different ways of wearing them, we have used them as pirate hats when out sailing, mosquito 'net' to cover face and then a hat pulled down, scalf, beanie type hat - allthough my daughter will not let me be seen with it like this! My daughter uses it as an ear warmer/head band, hair band and wrist warmer! All in all very good thing that everyone should have! You will always find a use for it when you have one be it novel or otherwise. You can get cheaper ones elsewhere but I have found them to be smaller, narrower and not as soft although this is a personal thought.
Hugh Pidgeon, Barton-upon-humber