The Lawley is on Peak Bagging Map and Hill Tick List:
If you LOG ON and then RELOAD this page it will display when you climbed, bagged and conquered The Lawley, what the weather was like, who you went with and any other comments you might like to add to remind you of that fantastic day. And since you can also access your Personal Mountain & Hill Bagging Record via go4awalk Mobile you can quickly & easily record, edit and view your achievements - whether you are at home/work on your desktop computer or in the pub/at the top of a mountain with your iPhone, HTC Android or Blackberry Smart Phone. Furthermore, you can even download your Personal Mountain & Hill Bagging Record as a .csv file for importing into spreadsheet software such as Excel or NeoOffice. For more details see Your Personal Mountain, Top, Peak and Hill Bagging Record.
Fellow go4awalkers who have walked up, climbed & bagged The Lawley
Samantha Kimber walked up The Lawley on April 17th, 2016 [from/via/route] NE end near Frodesely [with] Ellie, Tabby, Jasper, Mum (Diane) and Ruby the dog [weather] Sunny, breezy and a little chilly - A ridge jam-packed with paragliders! Was exciting for the children to see though :)
Simon Boddy climbed The Lawley on October 19th, 2014 [from/via/route] Church Stretton [with] My girlfriend [weather] sunny and windy
Stephen Reader bagged The Lawley on October 15th, 2014 [from/via/route] Circuit inc Caer Caradoc [with] Bev & Shep [weather] Cloudy
Roderick Devall and Geoffrey Robertshaw have also all walked, climbed & bagged The Lawley.
To add (or remove) your name and experiences on this page - Log On and edit your Personal Mountain Bagging Record
More Photographs & Pictures of views from, on or of The Lawley. . . in no particular order
1. Church Stretton with The Lawley (left) and Caer Caradoc Hill behind from near Minton
Photo: Debbie Green (10)
2. The Lawley (far left) and The Wrekin (in the distance) from Caer Caradoc Hill
Photo: Howard Moore (6)
3. The Lawley (left), Caer Caradoc Hill, Church Stretton, Ragleth Hill (right) with Yearlet and Ashlet in the mid-distance from near Grindle above Ashes Hollow
Photo: Debbie Green (12)
4. Nills (left) and Church Stretton with The Lawley and Caer Caradoc Hill beyond from near Minton
Photo: Debbie Green (9)
5. The Long Mynd (Pole Bank), Yearlet and Ashlet (mid-distance) with The Lawley (left), Caer Caradoc Hill, Church Stretton, Ragleth Hill (right) beyond from near Grindle above Ashes Hollow
Photo: Debbie Green (13)
6. Callow (left), Nills, Church Stretton, The Lawley, Caer Caradoc Hill and Ragleth Hill (right) from near Minton
Photo: Debbie Green (11)
7. The Lawley (left), Caer Caradoc Hill, Church Stretton, Ragleth Hill (centre) from near Grindle above Ashes Hollow
Photo: Debbie Green (14)
8. The best person in the world on top of Caer Caradoc Hill (featuring The Lawley (centre left) and The Wilderness (right)
Photo: Brian Dexter (1)
9. The Long Mynd and Church Stretton from the northern approach to The Lawley
Photo: Howard Moore (2)
Send us your photographs and pictures on, of, or from The Lawley
If you would like to add your walk photographs and pictures featuring views from, on or of The Lawley to this page, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 400pixels (wide) x 300 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our Facebook Page.
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
You can walk or hike The Lawley with any of these 2 route maps: