Walking and Hiking Socks
Product Review / Walking Gear Test
Red Walking and Hiking Socks
Colours: Pillar Box Red
Sizes: S (UK Shoe 4-7), M (UK Shoe 8-10), L (UK Shoe 11-13)
Perilla says:"These socks were made for walking… regardless of whether you're going for a gentle ramble or on a mountaineering expedition. When you put put these on you think," yup, a nice pair of socks" - when you put your foot in a boot you think, "oh my goodness, these are amazing!"
Features to Note:
- Terry loop construction gives great all-round thickness for extra added warmth
- Breathable, anti-bacterial fibre means you can wear these socks on consecutive days without odour, whilst retaining softness - perfect for when packing space is at a premium
- 75% British Alpaca & 25% Nylon
- Machine washable on a 40° wool cycle
- Suitable for everyday use by anyone working outside, gardening, riding, fishing, climbing, playing golf, walking etc..
Every now and then gear arrives in the go4awalk.com office that just takes your breath away. Beautifully presented in a ribboned gift box, these socks just ooze luxury. Made from 75% Alpaca and 25% nylon they are thickly padded and delightfully soft to the touch. My boots never felt so comfortable.
Extremely comfortable and luxurious. These thickly padded, fabulously coloured socks are a delight to wear. Go on give your feet a treat - they deserve it!
Stop Press! If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry you can now use it to download and see this Perilla Red product review and gear test with go4awalk Mobile. Simply enter www.go4awalk.com into your iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry's internet browser (e.g. Safari) and follow the on-screen links.
What do you think?
Have you got/bought Perilla Red Walking and Hiking Socks?
We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. Perhaps you simply disagree with our verdict - or feel we've neglected an important feature.
Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Perilla Red Walking and Hiking Socks - so we can publish your important views below.