Regatta Comfort Control Walking and Hiking Socks
Product Review & Walking Gear Test
Comfort Control Walking and Hiking Socks
Features to Note:
- 51% CoolMax (Polyester), 28% wool, 19% Meraklon (polypropylene), 2% Lycra
- CoolMax for moisture control
- Anti-bacterial yarn treatment for odour control
- Lightly cushioned for lasting comfort
- Multi-purpose sock, ideal for travel
- Linked toe seam
A bit too thin for walking. Could use as a liner under thicker walking socks (as I did) or as something to change into after a long day in the mountains (as I did too!). Good fit and comfortable. Cushioned sole and reinforced heel and toe.
Dried well after washing with some slight 'bobbling'.
Too thin on their own for walking and hiking.
Have you got a Regatta Comfort Control Walking and Hiking Socks?
We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. Perhaps you simply disagree with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been negelected.
Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Regatta Comfort Control Walking and Hiking Socks - so we can publish your important views below.