Walk route map l167 Gorple Stones from Worsthorne
A walk in The South Pennines and The Forest of Bowland, Lancashire, North West England
An old trackhorse route and two reservoirs
Walk Route Summary:
- Worsthorne, Gorple Road, Gorple Stones, Hare Stone, Cant Clough Reservoir, Hurstwood Reservoir, Hurstwood, Worsthorne.
Vital Statistics for this Walk
- Length/Distance: 9.5km (6 miles)
- Total Ascent: 284m (932ft)
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Allow at least: 3.25hrs
- Walk Grade:
- Download route map and instructions for this walk.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.gpx format) for this walk coming soon.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.txt format) for this walk coming soon.
Locate the start of this walk using Google Maps
Cyclist on Pennine Bridleway/Burnley Way near Gorple Stones
Photo: Peter Harrison
Find and Meet fellow walkers who also want to go walking in North West England
See more walk route maps for great walks in The South Pennines and The Forest of Bowland
See more walk route maps for great walks in Lancashire
More Photos and Pictures from Walk l167 Gorple Stones from Worsthorne
In no particular order . . .
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 660 pixels (wide) x 440 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our Facebook Page.
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map l167 Gorple Stones from Worsthorne to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your Back Button