Walk route map d249 The Monsal Trail, Miller's Dale and Chelmorton from Wye Dale
A walk in The Peak District National Park, Derbyshire, Central The English Midlands
The beautiful Derbyshire Dales
Walk Route Summary:
- Wye Dale, Blackwell Junction, The Monsal Trail, Chee Dale, Miller's Dale Station, Miller's Dale, Priestcliffe, Taddington, Sough Top, Chelmorton, Burrs Farm, Marl Day, Topley Pike Quarry, Wye Dale.
Vital Statistics for this Walk
- Length/Distance: 13.5km (8.5 miles)
- Total Ascent: 555m (1812ft)
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Allow at least: 5hrs
- Walk Grade:
- Download route map and instructions for this walk.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.gpx format) for this walk coming soon.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.txt format) for this walk coming soon.
Locate the start of this walk using Google Maps
Stepping Stones in Chee Dale
Photo: Les Singleton
Find and Meet fellow walkers who also want to go walking in The English Midlands
See more walk route maps for great walks in The Peak District National Park
See more walk route maps for great walks in Derbyshire
More Photos and Pictures from Walk d249 The Monsal Trail, Miller's Dale and Chelmorton from Wye Dale
In no particular order . . .
. . . see all 45 walk photos from Walk d249 The Monsal Trail, Miller's Dale and Chelmorton from Wye Dale
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 660 pixels (wide) x 440 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our Facebook Page.
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map d249 The Monsal Trail, Miller's Dale and Chelmorton from Wye Dale to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your Back Button