Walk route map d163 Tideswell and The Monsal Trail from Peak Forest
A walk in The Peak District National Park, Derbyshire, Central The English Midlands
A long but gentle walk.
Walk Route Summary:
- Peak Forest, Dam Dale, Hay Dale, Dale Head, Peter Dale, Monk's Dale, Miller's Dale, The Monsal Trail, Litton Mill, Tideswell Dale, Tideswell, Brook Bottom (Tideswell), Batham Gate, Old Peak, Peak Forest.
Vital Statistics for this Walk
- Length/Distance: 20.5km (12.75 miles)
- Total Ascent: 597m (1959ft)
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Allow at least: 6.75hrs
- Walk Grade:
- Download route map and instructions for this walk.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.gpx format) for this walk coming soon.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.txt format) for this walk coming soon.
Locate the start of this walk using Google Maps
The River Wye at Litton Mill
Photo: Brian Cook
Find and Meet fellow walkers who also want to go walking in The English Midlands
See more walk route maps for great walks in The Peak District National Park
See more walk route maps for great walks in Derbyshire
More Photos and Pictures from Walk d163 Tideswell and The Monsal Trail from Peak Forest
In no particular order . . .
. . . see all 18 walk photos from Walk d163 Tideswell and The Monsal Trail from Peak Forest
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 660 pixels (wide) x 440 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our Facebook Page.
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map d163 Tideswell and The Monsal Trail from Peak Forest to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your Back Button