Vango Breeze 25 Day Pack
Product Review & Walking Gear Test
Breeze 25 Day Pack
Features to Note:
- Volume : 25 litres
- Excel® 600D honeycomb polyester body
- Airmesh padded foam back
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Front organiser zip pocket
- Detachable rain cover included
- Shockcord accessory web
- Internal attachment clip
- A4 folder Compatible
I was quite comfortable wearing the Vango Breeze on a variety of short, low level walks with a light load. Although there's neither a chest-strap nor a hip belt to help 'take the strain', the wide-ish shoulder straps were quite comfortable. The air-mesh back system helped with ventilation although I did find that I got a little hot towards the end of any higher energy periods.
There are also some other useful walking features. The Breeze is hydration pack compatible plus there is an attachment point for a walking pole. There's plenty of pocket choice too - a drinks pocket on either side, a mesh front pocket, a further good size front zipped 'organiser' pocket (where I stashed my OS map). The main internal compartment is accessed in full very easily via a zip opening.
The Vango Breeze is a good value, hybrid daypack. A very useful, every-day leisure pack with enough walking features to enable you to use it as well for short, low level walks in the Spring/Summer when you need only the minimum of day-walk essentials.
Have you got a Vango Breeze 25 Day Packs?
We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. Perhaps you simply disagree with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been negelected.
Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Vango Breeze 25 Day Packs - so we can publish your important views below.
• Strong capacious hybrid pack. I purchased this as an alternative to a cycle specific hydration pack. I cycle forty miles a day to work and get all my kit in with room to spare. I've added an after Market chest strap for extra control. Good zips. Plenty of storage choice and a rain cover compartment which doubles for any wet kit I bring home. Very useful bag.
Russ Freeman, Essex