Walk The Marilyns in The Isle of Man
Compiled by Alan Dawson the 'Marilyns' are a list of hills and mountains in England, Scotland, Wales and the Isle of Man of any height with at least 152m (approx 500ft) of 'ascent' or 'prominence' all round.
There are currently 1558 'Marilyns' in the United Kingdom:
- 175 'Marilyns' in England
- 158 'Marilyns' in Wales
- 1219 'Marilyns' in Scotland and
- 5 'Marilyns' on the Isle of Man
There are also 454 'Marilyns' in Ireland.
All the significant 'Marilyns' are already covered by the traditional Hill and Mountain Classification Systems.
The Marilyns in
(5/0) - 0%
5 tops including: Snaefell, Slieau Freoaghane, South Barrule . . .
- View on a Google Map Only
- View on a Google Map with a list of tops below
- View as a detailed list: In Alphabetical Order | In Height Order
- View as one page with 'yet-to-be-bagged' listed 1st & then 'already bagged' tops listed 2nd: In Alphabetical Order | In Height Order
- View as one page with 'already bagged' tops listed 1st & then 'yet-to-be-bagged' tops listed 2nd:
In Alphabetical Order |
In Height Order