Walk route map su168 Tandridge from Godstone
A walk in The South Downs, Surrey, South East England
Delightful footpaths and bridleways
Walk Route Summary:
- Godstone, Glebe Water, Church Town, Leigh Place, Oakpark Wood, Tandridge, The Greensand Way, Enterdent, Tilburstowhill Common, Godstone.
Vital Statistics for this Walk
- Length/Distance: 6.5km (4 miles)
- Total Ascent: 128m (420ft)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Allow at least: 2hrs
- Walk Grade:
- Download route map and instructions for this walk.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.gpx format) for this walk coming soon.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.txt format) for this walk coming soon.
Locate the start of this walk using Google Maps
Leigh Place Pond near Godstone
Photo: Deborah Stringer
Find and Meet fellow walkers who also want to go walking in South East England
See more walk route maps for great walks in The South Downs
See more walk route maps for great walks in Surrey
More Photos and Pictures from Walk su168 Tandridge from Godstone
In no particular order . . .
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 660 pixels (wide) x 440 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our Facebook Page.
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map su168 Tandridge from Godstone to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your Back Button