Walk route map ny147 Wharfedale from Bolton Abbey, Wharfedale
A walk in The Yorkshire Dales National Park, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire
Stunning river walk
Walk Route Summary:
- Wharfedale, Bolton Abbey, The River Wharfe, Wharfedale, Pickles Beck, Stead Dike, Posforth Gill, Black Sike, Barden Bridge, The Strid, Strid Wood, Cavendish Pavilion, Sand Holme, Bolton Priory, Bolton Abbey, Wharfedale.
Vital Statistics for this Walk
- Length/Distance: 12km (7.5 miles)
- Total Ascent: 64m (210ft)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Allow at least: 3hrs
- Walk Grade:
- Download route map and instructions for this walk.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.gpx format) for this walk coming soon.
- GPS Waypoint Data (.txt format) for this walk coming soon.
Locate the start of this walk using Google Maps
The famous stepping stones over the River Wharfe at Bolton Abbey, Wharfedale
Photo: Dawn Fidler
Find and Meet fellow walkers who also want to go walking in Yorkshire
See more walk route maps for great walks in The Yorkshire Dales National Park
See more walk route maps for great walks in North Yorkshire
More Photos and Pictures from Walk ny147 Wharfedale from Bolton Abbey, Wharfedale
In no particular order . . .
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 660 pixels (wide) x 440 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our Facebook Page.
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map ny147 Wharfedale from Bolton Abbey, Wharfedale to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your Back Button