If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry you can now use it to download and save Walk Route Maps with go4awalk Mobile. Here's how. Enter www.go4awalk.com into your iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry's internet browser (e.g. Safari) and follow the on-screen links. Stop Press!
A walk in The Peak District National Park, Derbyshire, Central The Midlands England
Superb views from Crookstone Knoll
Walk Route Summary:
- Edale, The Nab, Ringing Roger, Edale Moor (Kinder Scout), Madwoman's Stones, Crookstone Knoll (Kinder Scout), Crookstone Hill, Hope Cross, Jaggers Clough, Backside Wood, Nether Moor, Lady Booth Brook, Rowland Cote (Edale Youth Hostel), Ollerbrook Booth, The Vale Of Edale, Edale.
Vital Statistics for this Walk
Locate the start of this walk using Google Maps
Madwoman's Stones, Edale Moor Photo: Ian Windle
Meet new walking friends who want to walk with you in and/or The Peak District National Park Derbyshire
For more walks, routes & maps near walk route d108 Edale Moor (Kinder Scout) and Crookstone Knoll (Kinder Scout) from Edale - see these interactive Ordnance Survey Walk Route Maps:
See all the walk route maps that start in (or go through) Edale
Search for more walks & routes within
15 miles of Edale using Google Maps
See more walk route maps for great walks in The Peak District National Park
See more walk route maps for great walks in Derbyshire
More Photos and Pictures from Walk d108 Edale Moor (Kinder Scout) and Crookstone Knoll (Kinder Scout) from Edale
In no particular order . . .
4. Grindsbrook Knoll and Grindsbrook Clough from Ringing Roger on the edge of The Kinder Plateau (Edale Moor)
Photo: Keith Gladwin (1)
17. Rock formations on the northern edge of Kinder Scout with Featherbed Moss over Black Ashop Moor in the background.
Photo: Paul Tonge (1)
30. Carl Morris at a snowy Edale Station with Grindslow Knoll (Kinder Scout) in the background
Photo: Mike Hart (9)
31. Rock sculptures near Ringing Roger on the edge of The Kinder Plateau (Edale Moor) with Grindsbrook Knoll beyond
Photo: Keith Gladwin (2)
34. Grindslow Knoll (Kinder Scout) and Grindsbrook Clough under a blanket of snow from The Nab
Photo: Mike Hart (14)
36. The surprisingly sandy bed of the River Kinder on The Kinder Plateau, Kinder Scout, east of Kinder Downfall
Photo: Peter Royle (29)
56. Mike at Edale Station with Lord's Seat, Cowburn Tunnel and Brown Knoll in the background
Photo: Mike Hart (7)
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 400pixels (wide) x 300 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map d108 Edale Moor (Kinder Scout) and Crookstone Knoll (Kinder Scout) from Edale to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your