If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry you can now use it to download and save Walk Route Maps with go4awalk Mobile. Here's how. Enter www.go4awalk.com into your iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry's internet browser (e.g. Safari) and follow the on-screen links. Stop Press!
A walk in The Lake District National Park, Cumbria, North West England
Superb high level route from remote Wasdale
For more walks, routes & maps near walk route c141 Great Gable and Pillar from Wasdale Head, Wast Water - see these interactive Ordnance Survey Walk Route Maps:
OL4 and OL6 or
See all the walk route maps that start in (or go through) Wasdale Head
Search for more walks & routes within
15 miles of Wasdale Head using Google Maps
See more walk route maps for great walks in The Lake District National Park
See more walk route maps for great walks in Cumbria
More Photos and Pictures from Walk c141 Great Gable and Pillar from Wasdale Head, Wast Water
In no particular order . . .
2. Illgill Head (left) Wasdale, Wast Water and Yewbarrow from Westmorland Cairn, Great Gable
Photo: Paula Oldham (2)
4. Yewbarrow (left), Great Gable (centre in cloud), Lingmell and the shoulder or Scafell Pike (right) from across Wast Water
Photo: Andy Malcolm (104)
7. Snow on Scafell Pike (left), Sca Fell (right top) and Lingmell (right centre) from Westmorland Cairn on Great Gable
Photo: Peter Dryden (21)
8. Wasdale Head (left), Burnmoor Tarn, Yewbarrow (front centre), Illgill Head (back) and Wast Water from Pillar
Photo: Paul Johnson (10)
10. The Wasdale Valley featuring Lingmell (left), Illgill Head and Whin Rigg (left of centre in the distance), Wast Water (centre) and Yewbarrow (right) from near Westmorland Cairn on the summit of Great Gable
Photo: Ian Mansell (14)
. . .
see all 158 walk photos from Walk c141 Great Gable and Pillar from Wasdale Head, Wast Water
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 400pixels (wide) x 300 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map c141 Great Gable and Pillar from Wasdale Head, Wast Water to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your