If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry you can now use it to download and save Walk Route Maps with go4awalk Mobile. Here's how. Enter www.go4awalk.com into your iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Palm or Blackberry's internet browser (e.g. Safari) and follow the on-screen links. Stop Press!
A walk in The Lake District National Park, Cumbria, North West England
One of Lakeland's finest walks - unmissable
For more walks, routes & maps near walk route c101 Pillar and Little Scoat Fell from Wasdale Head, Wast Water - see these interactive Ordnance Survey Walk Route Maps:
OL4 and OL6 or
See all the walk route maps that start in (or go through) Wasdale Head
Search for more walks & routes within
15 miles of Wasdale Head using Google Maps
See more walk route maps for great walks in The Lake District National Park
See more walk route maps for great walks in Cumbria
More Photos and Pictures from Walk c101 Pillar and Little Scoat Fell from Wasdale Head, Wast Water
In no particular order . . .
2. Wasdale Head (left), Burnmoor Tarn, Yewbarrow (front centre), Illgill Head (back) and Wast Water from Pillar
Photo: Paul Johnson (10)
4. Yewbarrow (left), Great Gable (in cloud centre), Lingmell (centre right) and the Wast Water screes (right) reflected in Wast Water
Photo: Wayne Hill (29)
6. Yewbarrow (left), Kirk Fell (partially hidden), Great Gable (centre) Lingmell, Scafell Pike (partially hidden) and Illgill Head (right) from across Wast Water
Photo: Mick Coxon (15)
8. Steeple and Long Crag with Crag Fell (sunlit in the distance), Ennerdale Water and Great Borne from Pillar
Photo: Andy Malcolm (239)
10. Yewbarrow (now conquered!) from the road to the National Trust Camp Site at Wasdale where we were staying
Photo: Kerin Thorpe (2)
. . .
see all 110 walk photos from Walk c101 Pillar and Little Scoat Fell from Wasdale Head, Wast Water
Send us your photographs and pictures of your walks and hikes
To see your walk photographs and pictures as part of this collection, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 400pixels (wide) x 300 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
Email the details of walk route map c101 Pillar and Little Scoat Fell from Wasdale Head, Wast Water to a friend.
To go back to the previous page - use your