Foel-goch is on Peak Bagging Map and Hill Tick List:
If you LOG ON and then RELOAD this page it will display when you climbed, bagged and conquered Foel-goch, what the weather was like, who you went with and any other comments you might like to add to remind you of that fantastic day. And since you can also access your Personal Mountain & Hill Bagging Record via go4awalk Mobile you can quickly & easily record, edit and view your achievements - whether you are at home/work on your desktop computer or in the pub/at the top of a mountain with your iPhone, HTC Android or Blackberry Smart Phone. Furthermore, you can even download your Personal Mountain & Hill Bagging Record as a .csv file for importing into spreadsheet software such as Excel or NeoOffice. For more details see Your Personal Mountain, Top, Peak and Hill Bagging Record.
Fellow go4awalkers who have walked up, climbed & bagged Foel-goch
David Lane walked up Foel-goch on December 2nd, 2006 [with] Kelly
Vince Wetton climbed Foel-goch on September 16th, 2011 [with] RTM
Robert Taylor-marriott bagged Foel-goch on January 13th, 2012 [from/via/route] Llanberris Pass [with] Vince Wetton [weather] Cloudy with some sun
To add (or remove) your name and experiences on this page - Log On and edit your Personal Mountain Bagging Record
More Photographs & Pictures of views from, on or of Foel-goch. . . in no particular order
1. Foel-goch, Elidir Fawr, Mynydd Perfedd and Carnedd y Filiast from Drosgl
Photo: Alun Lawrence (11)
2. Foel-goch, Elidir Fawr, Mynydd Perfedd and Carnedd y Filiast from Garnedd Uchaf
Photo: Alun Lawrence (16)
3. Foel-goch from Bwlch y Brecan
Photo: Peter Scholes (12)
4. Y Garn (Glyders), Foel-goch (Glyders), Mynydd Perfedd and the shoulder of Pen yr Ole Wen from Llyn Ogwen
Photo: Chris Player (6)
5. Elidir Fawr and Cwm Dudodyn from Foel-goch
Photo: Peter Scholes (8)
6. Llyn Ogwen and Tryfan from Foel-goch
Photo: Peter Scholes (10)
7. The shoulder of Elidir Fawr, Carnedd y Filiast, Mernedd Perfedd and Foel-goch from Y Garn (Glyders)
Photo: Gerard Molloy (12)
8. *Y Garn (Glyders) (far left), Elidir Fawr, Foel-goch, Mynydd Perfedd and Carnedd y Filiast (Glyders) from Tryfan
Photo: David Hands (4)
9. Pen yr Ole Wen across Nant Ffrancon from Foel-goch
Photo: Peter Scholes (9)
10. Glyder Fach and Y Garn (Glyders) from Foel-goch summit
Photo: Peter Scholes (7)
Send us your photographs and pictures on, of, or from Foel-goch
If you would like to add your walk photographs and pictures featuring views from, on or of Foel-goch to this page, please send them as email attachments (configured for any computer) along with your name to:
and we shall do our best to publish them.
(Guide Resolution = 300dpi. At least = 400pixels (wide) x 300 pixels (high).)
You can also submit photos via our Facebook Page.
NB. Please indicate where each photo was taken.
You can walk or hike Foel-goch with any of these 2 route maps:
Route Summary: - Nant Peris, Gwastadnant, Afon Las, Llyn Y Cwm, Y Garn (Glyders), Bwlch Y Cywion, Foel-goch, Bwlch Y Brecan, Mynydd Perfedd, Carnedd Y Filiast (Glyders), Mynydd Perfedd, Bwlch Y Marchlyn, Elidir Fawr, Afon Dudodyn, Nant Peris.
Route Summary: - Pen-y-Gwryd Hotel, Llyn Caseg-fraith, Bwlch Tryfan, Tryfan, (Adam and Eve), Bwlch Tryfan, Glyder Fach, The Cantilever Stone, Castell y Gwynt (Glyder Fach), Bwlch y Ddwy-Glyder, Glyder Fawr, Y Garn (Glyders), Bwlch y Cywion, Foel-goch, Bwlch y Brecan, Bwlch y Marchlyn, Elidir Fawr, Afon Dudodyn, Nant Peris.