Elddis Autoquest 115 Motorhome - Vehicle Description
The motorhome we used was an Explorer Elddis Autoquest 115. This is a 2 berth vehicle with a Peugeot 2.5l Diesel engine. A full specification is available here
The living accommodation included:
- Two side 2-seater couches that converted easily into a double bed. These could be used as 2 single beds in conjunction with the cab driver and passenger seats which could be swung round to provide somewhere to put your feet.
- Good storage compartments under both the couches.
- Half-height wardrobe type cupboard with hanging rail
- Low level cupboard with small working surface
- Glass lidded gas hob with 3 rings over a combined gas oven/grill.
- Storage area beneath the cooker for pots and pans
- Glass lidded sink with hot and cold running water.
- Fridge with small freezer compartment. The fridge/freezer could be powered either via electricity (from hook-up source/battery) or from onboard gas supply.
- Additional work space next to kitchen sink with cupboard & drawers below.
- Small shower-room/toilet/wash basin
- Wall mounted gas heater
- Variety of overhead locker/cupboard space on all 3 walls and over driving cab
- Table that could by erected between the couches and which folded away for storage in the largest cupboard.