Peak Bagging the 54 Mountains, Tops, Peaks and Hills in The Forest of Bowland and The South Pennines, England
The Forest of Bowland and The South Pennines is roughly the area S of the A590 from Morcambe Bay to The M6, the A65 and the south western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park to Skipton and the A59 to the A1(M); W of the A1(M) from the junction with the A59 to Knottingley; N of the M62 from Knottingley to Manchester and then the M60 and M56 to The River Mersey and E of the coast from Liverpool to Morecambe Bay.
There are 54 'tops' to walk up, bag and conquer, the highest point is Mallowdale Fell (Ward's Stone) and the area includes:
|0||Mountains (aka Hewitts)|
|0||Wainwright Outlying Fells|
|39||Hills (aka Bridgets) and|
|33||Mountains, Tops, Peaks or Hills with a Trig Point on or near the top|
Downloadable Peak Baggers Map and Tick List# you can download and print or save to your phone detailing all the Deweys, Marilyns, Bridgets, Hills, Peaks and Tops in The Forest of Bowland and The South Pennines.
View these Mountains, Tops, Peaks and Hills in The Forest of Bowland and The South Pennines:-
- On a Downloadable PDF you can Print or Save to your Phone#
- On an Interactive Google Map
- On a Detailed List in: Alphabetical Order | Height Order
- On a list on one page in: Alphabetical Order | Height Order
- On one page with 'yet-to-be-bagged' listed 1st & then 'already-bagged' tops listed 2nd in:
Alphabetical Order | Height Order
- On one page with 'already-bagged' tops listed 1st & then 'yet-to-be-bagged' tops listed 2nd in: Alphabetical Order | Height Order
# Must be logged on. Each different PDF Peak Bagging Map and Tick List download uses 1 credit. Once downloaded, further downloads of the same/updated PDF Peak Bagging Map and Tick List to the same device are free. Accounts are not time limited and last until you have used all your credits [more details].