Peak Bagging the 75 Mountains, Tops, Peaks and Hills in The North Pennines, England
The North Pennines is roughly the area South of the A689 from Carlisle to Brampton and then the A69 from Brampton to Newcastle-upon-Tyne, West of the coast from Newcastle-upon-Tyne to Middleborough, North of the River Tees from Middlesborough to Barnard Castle and then the A688 and A66 to Brough and Penrith and finally East of the M6 from Penrith to Carlisle.
There are 75 'tops' to walk up, bag and conquer, the highest point is Cross Fell and the area includes:
|27||Mountains (aka Hewitts)|
|0||Wainwright Outlying Fells|
|17||Hills (aka Bridgets) and|
|38||Mountains, Tops, Peaks or Hills with a Trig Point on or near the top|
Downloadable Peak Baggers Map and Tick List# you can download and print or save to your phone detailing all the Deweys, Marilyns, Bridgets, Hills, Peaks and Tops in The North Pennines.
View these Mountains, Tops, Peaks and Hills in The North Pennines:-
- On a Downloadable PDF you can Print or Save to your Phone#
- On an Interactive Google Map
- On a Detailed List in: Alphabetical Order | Height Order
- On a list on one page in: Alphabetical Order | Height Order
- On one page with 'yet-to-be-bagged' listed 1st & then 'already-bagged' tops listed 2nd in:
Alphabetical Order | Height Order
- On one page with 'already-bagged' tops listed 1st & then 'yet-to-be-bagged' tops listed 2nd in: Alphabetical Order | Height Order
# Must be logged on. Each different PDF Peak Bagging Map and Tick List download uses 1 credit. Once downloaded, further downloads of the same/updated PDF Peak Bagging Map and Tick List to the same device are free. Accounts are not time limited and last until you have used all your credits [more details].