Oops! You are not Logged On.
To to reply to messages on the go4awalk.com message board you must have a go4awalk.com Account and be Logged On.
You can open a Great Value Account with No Time Limit and No Annual Contract by choosing one of these options:
If you already have a go4awalk.com account - Click Here to Log On.
To go back to the previous page - Click Here.
Love to go walking but cannot find someone to go walking with?
No-one to share the view . . . no-one to share the experience. . . no-one to share that warming flask of tomato soup!
Well, you are not alone. Finding good friends to go walking with is not easy but we are here to help.
Our message boards are full of people just like you looking for new walking friends - just like you!
And if we can introduce you to just one great new person to go walking with - you'll be mighty glad you took that all-important first step and joined.
Replying to each Find New Walking Friends Message uses 1 Credit. Repeat replies to the sam message same are free providing your account has credits remaining. See The Benefits of being an Account Holder for more details.
Placing your own message is FREE - but you do have to be an Account Holder with go4awalk.com first. This is so you know you will only be replying to, and getting responses from, like-minded people who are genuinely looking for walking companions.
There is NO TIME LIMIT and NO ANNUAL CONTRACT so your account will last as long as you want it to or until you have used all your credits - at which point you will be invited to purchase further credits.
You can use your credits for any of the following:
- our awarding winning Walk Route Guides
- our 'Best Walks in . . .' collections so you don't miss the walks you must not miss,
- our Walk all The Wainwrights in just 59 Walks collection,
- GPX Waypoint Data Files (.gpx file format) to keep you on track,
- GPS Waypoint Data Files (.txt file format) to keep you on track,
- Peak Bagging Maps and Tick Lists so you never miss a tick and/or
- contact with fellow walkers who share your passion on our Find New Walking Friends Message Board
It is like creating your very own personal walking book, but with all the things you want - and none of the things you don't, comprehensively detailed and fully up-to-date!