Oops! You are not Logged On.
To record which mountains, tops, peaks and hills you have climbed you must have a go4awalk.com Account and be Logged On.
You can open a Great Value Account with No Time Limit and No Annual Contract by choosing one of these options:
If you already have a go4awalk.com account - Click Here to Log On.
To go back to the previous page - Click Here.
Peak Bagging is a superb way to explore the countryside, visit different hill and mountain tops and discover pastures new - often well away from the crowds.
It can be immensely rewarding and will get you out into areas of the countryside that you probably hadn't thought of going to before - which all in all can't be a bad thing.
And with a go4awalk.com Personal Peak Bagging Record you can quickly & easily record, edit and view your achievements - whether you are at home/work on your desktop computer or in the pub/at the top of a mountain with your iPhone, HTC Android or Blackberry Smart Phone.
Enabling your go4awalk.com Hill Bagging Record uses 1 Credit. Once enabled you can use your go4awalk.com Hill Bagging Record to note and edit all your visits to the summit of as many Mountains, Tops, Hills and Peaks as you wish without using anymore credits.
There is NO TIME LIMIT and NO ANNUAL CONTRACT so your account will last as long as you want it to or until you have used all your credits - at which point you will be invited to purchase further credits.
You can use your credits for any of the following:
- our awarding winning Walk Route Guides
- our 'Best Walks in . . .' collections so you don't miss the walks you must not miss,
- our Walk all The Wainwrights in just 59 Walks collection,
- GPX Waypoint Data Files (.gpx file format) to keep you on track,
- GPS Waypoint Data Files (.txt file format) to keep you on track,
- Peak Bagging Maps and Tick Lists so you never miss a tick and/or
- contact with fellow walkers who share your passion on our Find New Walking Friends Message Board
It is like creating your very own personal walking book, but with all the things you want - and none of the things you don't, comprehensively detailed and fully up-to-date!